These days Japanese quarry and/or limestone industries are considering how to reduce their operating cost, because of low demand. To reduce their operating cost, they are requesting high productivity, high availability, and low O&O (Owning & Operating) cost to their main digging & loading equipment.
To meet quarry and/or limestone customer demands, Hitachi developed ZAXIS380HH with reinforced front attachment, frame, and undercarriage. Also it designed from Hitachi’s experience & know-how on quarry & limestone industry.
Hitachi has sold ZAXIS380HH since this February, and shipped 27 excavators to domestic market. Following are some comments from customers.
- Traveling is stable.
- Cab height is fit to operation.
- Easy to grease bucket pin area.
- Good operability.
- Enough traction force.
- Machine is stable.
- Very low noise in cab.
- 184kW (250PS) Powerful engine
- 240kN (24,500kgf) Digging force
- Less fuel consumption
Strong Boom and Arm
- Bulkhead-reinforced boom & arm
- Stress-relieved welding
Exclusive Bucket for Limestone / Crushed Stone Handling
- Wear-resisting steel bucket
- Reshaped bucket for more strength
- Oversized track components equivalent to the bigger class ZAXIS450/450H
- Increase traction force
- Reinforced track frame
Rugged Pressurized Cab with Integrated Overhead Guard
- ISO-standard FOPS large size cab
- Low noise and vibration in cab
- Auto control air conditioner
|Standard bucket capacity (m3)
|Operating weight (kg)
|Engine rated power (kW/min-1)
||184 / 2,000 (HP mode)
|Crawler length (mm)
|Undercarriage width (mm)
|Ground pressure (kPa)
|Swing speed (min-1)
|Travel speed High / Low (km/h)
||5.3 / 3.2
|Max. digging force (kN)
||240 (Power boost)
|Max. digging reach (mm)
|Max. digging depth (mm)
|Max. cutting height (mm)