Customer Data to be Obtained
The Customer data to be obtained by Us includes a Customer’s name, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, state of assets, information concerning construction and/or mining sites, numbers or character strings assigned to a Customer, information concerning products and services used by a Customer, information concerning web pages accessed by a Customer, and information concerning a Customer’s opinions, consultations and inquiries.
Further, through communication devices installed in Machinery, or by connecting diagnostic equipment to Machinery, we will obtain operational data that includes the following. The specifics of the operational data may differ depending on Machinery specifications and model.
- Operational time (e.g., hour meter)
- Information concerning vehicle operation (e.g., turning time, excavation time, loading time, soil unloading time, distance travelled, speed)
- Information concerning vehicle condition (e.g., hydraulic oil temperature, cooling water temperature, vehicle posture data)
- Information concerning motors (e.g., engine rotation speed, fuel consumption volume, motor rotation speed, electricity consumption volume, remaining urea water volume)
- Information concerning equipment conditions (e.g., pump discharge pressure, actuator pressure, control signals)
- Information concerning work volume (e.g., payload data, cycle time)
- Information concerning work environments (e.g., outside air temperature, elevation, weather)
- Location information
- Alarm information
- Information concerning Machinery maintenance (e.g., timing of filter replacements, implementation dates)
- Tuning information
- Codes and numbers unique to Machinery and its parts (e.g., model numbers, serial numbers, communication equipment information, parts adjustment values)
We may obtain personal information of a Customer in connection with Our operations. Details regarding personal information are explained in “Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.: Regarding Protection of Personal Information.”
In the case where data obtained from a Customer falls under the category of personal information, the “Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.: Regarding Protection of Personal Information” and any individual privacy policies that apply to Our products and services will have priority in application over this Policy as regards to the processing of such personal information, including the obtainment, use, transfer, disclosure and management thereof.