Moving towards the realization of a low-carbon/recycling-oriented society which is strong on climate change, efforts to build “environmentally conscious infrastructure” are expanding globally.
Together with our stakeholders, we intend to pursue low carbon/resource recycling in global infrastructure development through “construction machinery and systems equipped with superior environmental technology” and “development with the vision to solve environmental issues,” as well as contributing to infrastructure that can respond to disasters caused by climate change.
Our three policies aimed at creating environmental value
1. Manufacturing of Construction Equipment
– Work with our suppliers to realize a highly streamlined supply chain that lowers environmental impact.
2. Utilization of Construction Equipment
– Collaborate with our customers to increase the efficiency of construction machinery and systems during use.
– Improve infrastructure and business processes that positively contribute to the environment.
3. Challenge with and through Construction Equipment
– Together with people around the world, face the challenge of creating environmentally-friendly infrastructure in new fields and areas.
These policies are directly connected to Hitachi Construction Machinery Group’s long-term corporate value creation aimed at “To pass on a productive environment and prosperous cities to future generations. Hitachi Construction Machinery Group helps to create comfortable living spaces.”